When it comes to your hardwood stairs, there are a range of option to fit every budget. From installing new steps, to the more cost-effective option of refinishing your treads, Hudson Hardwood Floors can guide you in making the right choices for your project.
Updating your staircase causes minimum inconvenience. You will still have access to the stairs during your renovation.
We can match your stairs to your existing floors or change your design giving you an updated look. Wood stairs are organic and naturally appealing. They add value to your property.
While updating your stairs, consider adding iron or wood spindles to your current handrail. You can change the entire banister as well.
- Reliable service and daily job updates
- Our hardwood flooring experts get your project done right, and on schedule.
- Furniture moving
- We offer the optional service of moving your furniture.
- Livable conditions during renovation
- We work around your family’s schedule, so you can stay in place.
- Dustless sanding
- Using our dustless sanding equipment we keep your project as clean as possible. Maintaining indoor air quality and reducing floor renovation dust by 95%.
- Environmentally friendly products
- Low VOC, green rated finishes available.
- 20+ years experience
- Certified by the NWFA since 2008, our employees are hardwood flooring specialists that follow the National Wood Flooring Association guidelines.