Restore your hardwood floors to their original beauty, or change the color and sheen for a fresh new look, by refinishing.
Refinishing your wood floor is much more cost-effective than a new hardwood floor installation. Plus, it’s an opportunity to switch to a higher quality and more durable finish that lasts longer and protects your floors better.
When you refinish your hardwood floors you may:
- Address gaps and cracks.
- Remove dated beveled edges, reducing the gaps between boards that trap food and grime.
- Improve your property’s value.
- Repair pet stains and scratches.
- Fix uneven buckling, and cupping floors.
- Stop squeaks.
- Get rid of those terrible splinters.
Refinishing starts with one of our expert craftsmen sanding and polishing your hardwood until all scrapes, scratches, gouges, & stains are removed, uncovering a like-new wood floor. We then coat your hardwood with the finish of your choosing, giving you an updated, fresh look.
Hudson Hardwood Floors are experts in repairing and restoring old wood.
Get a Free Quote for Hardwood Floor Refinishing
- Reliable service and daily job updates
- Our hardwood flooring experts get your project done right, and on schedule.
- Furniture moving
- We offer the optional service of moving your furniture.
- Livable conditions during renovation
- We work around your family’s schedule, so you can stay in place.
- Dustless sanding
- Using our dustless sanding equipment we keep your project as clean as possible. Maintaining indoor air quality and reducing floor renovation dust by 95%.
- Environmentally friendly products
- Low VOC, green rated finishes available.
- 20+ years experience
- Certified by the NWFA since 2008, our employees are hardwood flooring specialists that follow the National Wood Flooring Association guidelines.