For a fraction of the cost and time of a full refinishing you can clean and re-coat your hardwood floors and increase your home’s value.
Cleaning and re-coating is also sometimes called a “buff and coat”. It removes short term finishes that cloud and haze wood floors. Products like mop & glow, and murphy oil soap, cause clouding and hazing that can only be removed by professionally cleaning the hardwood, and re-coating it.
While not removing scratches in the wood, or changing color, cleaning and re-coating is a cost-effective way to refresh your hardwood floors without the hassle, expense, and time, of a full refinishing. During the cleaning our expert craftsmen perform a light abrading of the top layer of your finish without touching the actual wood. This repairs fading and fine scratches in the surface of the finish only. It also allows you to improve your current finish with a higher quality and more durable one, that lasts longer and better protects your floors.
Cleaning and re-coating should be performed every 2-3 years to extend the life of your hardwood floor.
- Reliable service and daily job updates
- Our hardwood flooring experts get your project done right, and on schedule.
- Furniture moving
- We offer the optional service of moving your furniture.
- Livable conditions during renovation
- We work around your family’s schedule, so you can stay in place.
- Dustless sanding
- We will leave your property as clean as possible. Cleaning and re-coating is no mess/dust situation.
- Environmentally friendly products
- Low VOC, green rated finishes available.
- 20+ years experience
- Certified by the NWFA since 2008, our employees are hardwood flooring specialists that follow the National Wood Flooring Association guidelines.