Types Of Hardwood Flooring To Boost Your Home’s Value
You may not realize it, but your floors are one of the most important parts of your home. They set the tone and mood for every room you step foot in, and they’re a reflection of who you are as a person. There are many types of flooring you can choose from, such as carpet or tile; however, hardwood is by far the best choice because it’s durable and easy to clean.
That’s why choosing a great quality hardwood floor is crucial. You might be wondering why it is important to choose great hardwood flooring for your home. Why not just go with the cheapest option? There are plenty of reasons, but here are some of the most important: durability, quality, and beauty.
Now that you know that hardwood floors play an important role at home, we’ll share the 4 best flooring types to increase home value.
4 Best Types Of Hardwood Flooring
Choosing the right type of hardwood flooring for your home is important. Not only does it affect how your house looks, but it can also boost its value! There are many types of hardwood floors to choose from, and they all have their pros. To help you decide on what type of hardwood flooring will be best for your home, we’ve created a list of the top 4 hardwood floors and pointed out their benefits.
- Stronger than oak, ash, and maple.
- Long-lasting and durable
- It can put up with moisture, moisture, high traffic, and damage better than many other hardwoods
- It’s lightweight and may be dyed to any color
- It can also be waxed to improve the look of the coat and enhance moisture resistance
- There are various types of oak hardwood flooring, which means hardness varies
- It ages gracefully, developing a distinct patina
- This type of hardwood has a lot of color range from white to dark red
- Because of its hardness, it’s very resistant to damage
- When it comes to hardness, it’s similar to white oak.
- This hardwood floor is very flexible and is capable of adapting to changes in temperature and humidity
- It’s long-lasting and does not splinter.
- This hardwood floor is comfortable to walk on and is shock-absorbing
- Maple is greater than ash and white oak in terms of hardness
- Due to its lightweight texture and exposed grain design, it is a popular choice for contemporary properties
- This hardwood floor is resistant to minor damage, such as scuffs and scrapes from chair legs
Get Your Hardwood Services With Hudson Hardwood
The right flooring can add value to your home, but without the proper care, you will not be able to get full use out of it for years or even decades. If you are thinking about adding hardwood flooring to your home, you must choose the right company to do it.
We, Hudson Hardwood, provide you with the best flooring services that you can find. With our team of professionals and high-quality flooring materials, you can rest assured that your flooring will be done right.